Sunday, April 06, 2008

Just a Touch of Sarcasm

Dear B-,

I really enjoyed reading your profile. I especially liked when you talked about wanting to change your outlook on 'gringas'. I think women need to be described in derogatory terms more often. Chris Matthews and David Shuster just don't do enough of it for me. Don't those feminists out there who want respect from men really irk you? They seem to be the same women who want -gasp- a female president!

You requested that only if we're fun and interesting enough to hang out with you, should we write. Well, I want to let you know that I'm fun (we'll do whatever you want to do) and interesting (I'll always agree with your point of view). Look no further B-, I'm the gringa (bitch, slut, whore) for you!

Yours,
Dauntless

PS - I love the picture of you grabbing your balls!

2 comments:

MommyHeadache said...

Absolutely hilarious. Makes me so pleased I am no longer on the dating merry go round! You have to date so many frogs it's ridiculous.

Lost said...

Oh! And he had a picture of him grabbing his balls? Oh, sweet! That's what I look for in a man! Sign me up!

Loser.