Sunday, March 30, 2008

Break's Over...


Back in the pool!

Springtime has showered the Nation's Capital in yellow sunshine, bright flowers, and breezy Cherry Blossoms. It's enough to make a girl feel optimistic about love. Shoot, it's made this girl dauntless about dating again. Yep, I'm re-entering the dating pool fellas. Look out.

Guys, you might want to take this opportunity to do some spring cleaning with your pick up lines. Here's what I heard just last night...

"What are you doing here?"

"What's your favorite candy?"

"What brings you here?"

"You ever heard of Manassas?"

"So, why are you here tonight?"

"I just so happen to be single."

Thankfully, I did hear this one, "I bought an extra shot. Do you want it?"

2 comments:

AnotherSocialScientist said...

I just don't know why men don't use that last line more often. Good luck and looking forward to all your new stories.

rachaelgking said...

One of my favorites:

Walks by, stops, looks back

"Excuse me... do you believe in love at FIRST sight? ... Or do I need to walk by again?"

I have to admit, I laughed.