Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Top Ten Reasons to Love Valentine's Day Even if You're Single
10. Your dog is so damn happy to see you, she does her five foot vertical leap. And, she's got a good two inches on the last guy who emailed you.
9. Your mom felt so sorry for you, she sent you a card and a 20 spot.
8. One of your students wrote you a poem,
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
If teachers were irons,
I'd buy you.
7. You're not so bitter that you can't make a great V-Day cd with love songs on it (as long as the second half of the cd is break up songs).
6. You get the night off from the gym because you don't want anyone there thinking you're not on some mid-week getaway.
5. Celeste makes the best pizzas for one.
4. You can read the Time article about the fact that single people are actually happier than those who are married (At least I think that's what he was trying to say. There were a lot of statistics).
3. Ladies: You've got your period and it's not interfering with a damn thing.
Gentlemen: The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue will be here any day now.
2. Since only those in serious relationships are out tonight, you get a night off from bad dates!
And the number one reason to love Valentine's Day if you're single...
1. The Mother F'ing day is almost over.